Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dramanster

Afternoon guys - well it's afternoon for me,

So this topic was bound to come up sooner or later and I thought  might as well tackle it while it was going on at my school. Leaves everything chronological - yes I do have a bit of an OCD. Okay, so sadly one of the few things that TV/Movie High School related shows and stuff don't lie about is Drama.
I really wish I could tell you guys that Drama is nothing but a myth but it isn't. Sadly, it's pretty much life - which I really hate. Right now, in my school, I think I briefly stated this but this big drama thing is going on. I don't know what exactly it is and I don't care. I'm just glad I'm not in it.

No one really likes Drama, well some people do, but most average teenagers just hate it. It's annoying. It's a pain. And it does nothing but cause trouble. My suggestion is this: avoid it! Don't get tempted by all the gossip going around. It's not your problem. It's not your business so just stay low. If someone tries to talk to you about it just say you have no idea what's going on and don't want to.

I told a teacher how much I hated it and told her why it was suddenly brought up. My friend, who decided to get into the whole thing, was about to tell me exactly what was going down and I shook my head and begged her to just keep me out of it. When it comes to drama, the less you know, the better.

That's all I can really do to help you. It's worked for me so far, and I'm having a great High School experience for the most part. Good luck and remember: Curiosity Killed the Cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment