Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friend Notes

Okay so I decided to keep the weekend productive so instead of writing about classes and stuff like I usual do on weekdays I'm going to just tell you guys a few things about High School that I don't always mention. This first one is about your friends!



Alrighty so High School! By now you have to have at least one friend or someone you talk to once in a while. Yeah, we all have those right? Well you know how in movies they are like "OMG there's the JOCK's Table" and "Oh stay away from the PLASTICS" and "Don't forget to avoid the NERDS." Yeah no. That is so not how it works in the real world! If you act like that in High School, expect a few people to look at you like your crazy, cause you probably are if you really believe everything you see on TV.

Okay so friends! You don't have to belong to one group and don't feel bad if you have to leave your friends sometimes. Like me, I have someone different to hang out with throughout the day. In the morning I hang out with the first friends I made in High School, they are super cool and awesome and great to hang with and I know them the best. Then in all the classes different situation. In French I talk to the guy next to me cause he is pretty cool. In English I talk to my Asian friends who sit around me. Geometry I talk to some upper upperclassmen I don't know too well. In PE I hang out with these four girls who are awesome at sports and fun to play with. Then During lunch, well it all really depends. Sometimes I hang out with my friend PT or my usual morning friends, or I sit in Mrs. Caren's room and eat there and hang with who's ever there or whatever! It just depends who I run into during Lunch. In DC I hang with Juniors who are super awesome! Then in Chem I talk to this one Junior who sits behind me!

See you don't have to limit yourself! Expand your group of friends and do NOT EVER do cliques! Once cliques happen all hell breaks loose! It sucks! Trust me! You lose friends, you make enemies. No, don't even try! Just make friends! Popularity doesn't matter! It doesn't matter how pretty you are, or smart, or anything. All that matters if if you have an open mind and are nice and willing to make friends! If all you care about is popularity and the right cliques you won't have as much fun. Just be open.

And that's my tip for today! Good luck and be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment