Monday, November 29, 2010

Moanday

Wow! Sorry I didn't keep posting over the break, like I said it was a break and well I was super busy. First I was out all day, then my parents came and I was at my grans and then I went to Santa Rosa and stayed for two days and then well my parents were still here so I spent time with them and yeah. It was a crazy but totally awesome weekend! And before I start a very brief post about school - because I have tons of homework - How did your Thanksgiving go?

Alright so lets start

1st Period
We just finished our days of the week and date lessons. We did an oral comprehension like quiz and a few exercises. Then he talked about an "Easy A" assignment to bring food and a recipe in by next week. Sounds super fun and easy.

2nd Period
Super boring! Ms. Kitty wasn't there so I stayed up till 12 doing homework for nothing! Buut she will be there tomorrow and checking all our homework so I'm glad I'm not stocked up today. Very important lesson: If a teacher gives you over three days to do something, do NOT procrastinate!

3rd Period:
That class seemed so short! He showed us a few new definitions and then the rest of the time to do our homework. I won't lie to you, I barely listened to the warm up. It was too easy - complete review.

4th Period:
We had to run 3/4 mile in under 10 minutes - which is really easy if you try! That's pretty much all. Tomorrow we're playing football. YAY!

Lunch
I skipped club meeting today. Too tired from running so I just hung out in Mrs. Caren's room AGAIN.

5th Period
We were learning about how Wiki Leaks totally spilled the beans on OUR government and we had to give our opinion on if we thought it was ethical or not. I might fill you in over the weekend! Pretty interesting but I'm on a time scruncher at the moment.

6th Period
Oh fun, more chemistry! We just went over the warm up, homework, took notes on different time of chemical reactions and then did a worksheet. Same old same old for that class. Mr. Worm is like a record just playing the same thing over and over.

Then I stayed after school and aided my teacher haha. Fourth year of being a teacher's aid - except this year is a bit unofficial. Tutored PT in Chem a lil more and then more of my friends came and Ms. Caren kicked us out. We went to watch the JROTC kids do their drills and then my friend showed me a new way home. And that's not the only surprise I discovered - but that's for another topic.

Alright there's a quick summary of a very routine day. Till tomorrow - hopefully I have more fun stuff to fill you in on and more time to write it. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment