Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Friday sort of Tuesday

Okay so, today felt super short to me, mostly because it is officially the start of Thanksgiving Break, so I'm going to just zoom through the classes today.



Period 1: French
Okay so today Mr. Frank had us start learning Date and stuff and we all had to go around learning each other's Birthdays. It was really fun and interactive. What I kind of didn't like was for this little activity we weren't allowed to speak English so it was a little tough, I might have slipped a word or two. Then when we were done with that, he had us do an activity where he got one student in the class to line us up in order of our birthdays. Our leader was only allowed to speak in French and so were we. We didn't learn too many words so he did mostly body language and luckily I caught on pretty easy. I got up and lined myself up then turned to the confusion and just kept saying "Ton anniversaire, janvier - decembre" motioning which way to go. After a little we finally got it down and our end time was 5:15 - we had a minute penalty for speaking English and being out of order.

Period 2: Honors English
Ms. Kitty wasn't all that happy today. I saw her in the morning and she wasn't smiling or joking around like she normally did. So I went ahead and asked her how she was feeling and she admitted it wasn't the best day. But we managed to get a laugh or two out of her to make her feel better. Then we all got started on our posters again so we could be ready to present them. Since I didn't really need to do anything I just talked to Ms. Kitty and we were all talking and a student asked "Were you a nerd when you were in High School?"
"Yeah I was a huge one." She admitted.
"Heck no! I don't believe you!" I exclaimed.
"Oh I was! I had the glasses and blonde hair..." That's when I stopped her and said she had to be lying!
She went to her desk and pulled out a Senior prom picture and I went nutso! She was blonde and she looked soo different! My friend and I went around class showing everyone and everyone just freaked out!

Period 3: Geometry
We had a test. Nuff said lol.

Period 4: Physical Education
It was raining AGAIN but we did not have to do weights. Instead we did roll and went straight into teams then started playing Soccer. Our team had the lead for like a second and then the other team - that had real soccer players - took over of course. Our class was cut short because leadership had to get ready for the Honor Roll luncheon. We got out early and just sat there for like fifteen minutes bored.

Lunch!
So I got on the Honor Roll and our treat was a cookie, water bottle and burrito. Get it, Honor ROLL haha lame joke. I gave my burrito - which I really don't like away - and ate my cookie in a heartbeat. Then I went to the lunch room and got a real and healthy lunch - Lettuce Turkey Sandwich with nummy mustard! Then I went to bother Ms. Kitty again and she was feeling a lot better. Then after that I went to Ms. Caren's room and hung out with her till class started.

Period 5: DC
We just pretty much finished yesterday's work. My group was the first to present their video and I was morbidly embarrassed because it was my voice we were using. I slouched so far in the chair, my knees touched the ground. We all just critiqued each other and yeah, like I said today zoomed by so fast that it seemed a little boring.

Period 6: Chemistry
Okay today this class was SUPER boring. We finished our lab and then we had a worksheet. Like I said extremely boring

After School:
Okay so today after school I was once again in Ms. Caren's room. I was helping PT with his Chemistry homework, since I finished mine and thought: Wow why don't I just become a teacher. Then I remembered my brother said that Teachers should live life before they teach. I agree! Then after that we just left.


Yeah sorry for the boring update today guys, just today was so hectically short that I have no idea. I hope they'll better than this next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment